Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Working with Voodoo associate degreed Payoneer – Tips from an Affiliate knowledgeable



We recently had the prospect to talk with Ahmed Swan from Egypt, UN agency works as associate degree affiliate on totally different platforms, together with Voodoo. Ahmed conjointly owns http://www.wecairo.com/- wherever he provides info and tips for on-line work, yet because the latest news concerning totally different monetary corporations, banks and therefore the stock exchange. we have a tendency to were happy to listen to Ahmed’s expertise with Payoneer and Voodoo, and find some valuable tips and points-

Back in 2008, when finishing my studies, I started sorting out job. I looked to be self- utilized and that’s however I took an interest in operating on-line. I keep in mind aquatics internet on daily base so as to soak up helpful info and browse tips from consultants. At the start I Janus-faced several difficulties like language difficulties, I didn’t even recognize what Google AdSense is or affiliate program and the way it works. Also, it had been vital to forestall operating with fraud sites. however in half dozen months solely I gained enough expertise to start out my initial steps. I’ll always remember the sensation after I received my initial check- 167$ from Google AdSense! That moment convinced Pine Tree State that it’s doable to create cash on-line.

What is your line of business? however did you begin operating with Voodoo? I started operating with Voodoo platform a pair of years agone. I actually have few lay domains that bring Pine Tree State cash for every visit. I’m acting on similar platforms however I like Voodoo since I ne'er Janus-faced difficulties in receiving my Payments. additionally, I’m operating with varied affiliate programs: AdSense, Adwork and additional.

What are you able to advocate to others UN agency wish to start out operating in your line of business? i might advocate them to figure arduous, be patience and ne'er hand over. conjointly they need to set correct plans for themselves and cling to them. The road to success may be long and you want to believe yourself to urge there.

What advantages will this platform provide you? will Payoneer assist you in spreading your business round the globe? Voodoo and Payoneer facilitate Pine Tree State invest and lift my profits regularly. the primary factor I explore for after I begin operating with Voodoo was ”what payment answer they provide?”. I most well-liked victimisation Payoneer on top of others since it's terribly trendy and distinguished service that enables Pine Tree State to receive my payments in numerous ways together with to my native checking account here in Egypt! With Payoneer I will be positive that my payments are loaded on time!

Are you glad with Payoneer? positive. i might advocate victimisation Payoneer, no doubt! i would like Payoneer to be leading Payment answer. i favor your support for the account holders. i do know that if I actually have something to raise concerning my Payoneer account I will contact your glorious client support or elicit assistance on your totally different social channels and skilled help are provided. Today, due to Payoneer, I’m creating over 600$ per day.



Would you furthermore mght prefer to share your expertise or fascinating story with the Payoneer community? We’d like to hear concerning it – allow us to recognize by causation associate degree e-mail to community@payoneer.com, or post your comment below!